::   长城专题 〉特别专题 〉《黄土高原 百年回望》 李炬追寻克拉克探险队穿越陕甘之旅

  黄土高原 百年回望《百年·瞬间》影展

A stone memorial archway in the east entrance of Shichang Gou in south Yan’an Fu, Shaanxi. December, 1908. Smithsonian Institution Archives, Image #2008-3113
Shichang Gou without archway. April 10, 2009. Shichang Gou used to be a 1.5Km long ravine, formerly known as “Guhun Gou” (literary “the ditch of a solitary soul”) and once contained scattered graves. It had developed into a flourishing trade street by the late Qing Dynasty and when the Red Army arrived in Yan’an, it was renamed “Gonghong Gou”. Upon the completion of the new market, the name reverted to Shichang Gou and it retains that name today. The stone arch was first modified due to its obstruction to traffic and then regrettably, was completely demolished in the winter of 2008.


Prev. Page
点此了解《穿越陕甘 》历史
Next Page